If I'm leading him on does this mean he has feelings? Yes or No?

Been friends with this guy for several years. Just over the past few months last year, we are becoming more affectionate with each other. When we hug, he would kiss me on the forehead several times. Sometimes he would ask if he was leading me on. What does this mean? Does he have feelings for me and doesn't wish to lead me on? Can someone care to explain this?

What Guys Said 1

• Well yeah, Everyone on the planet has feelings. You peaked his interest when he asked you out. Leading him on means your making him believe that the relationship that you have is actually going somewhere when in reality you don't want it to. It's a very wrong thing to do, and depending on how much he cares for you and how affectionate you have been with him will determine how upset he's going to get. Just know that he may not want to be your friend anymore. I mean think about it, your telling him that he's not good enough for you but the guy down the street is. Honestly from the start If a guy asks you out and your not interested or attracted to the guy just tell him that your not interested. If you say yes to the guy and your not really interested in him. He's going to get attached to you and your going to hurt him pretty bad. If it was me I would probably quit and walk out the door. Anyway hopefully that answers your question.

What Girls Said 2

• Leading someone on means you are acting in such a way which is misleading , it could be perceived as something more than it actually is. For example, someone may act in a certain way which causes you to believe they want a relationship with you, but in reality that is not their intention at all. They are not wanting a relationship with you.

It would be best to ask him what he actually means.

• Leading him on basically means you're peaking his interest.