Is there something wrong with my guy for not wanting to kiss me?

OK, I've been with my guys for 3 years. The weird thing is, he's got to the point to where he doesn't want to kiss me or hug me or anything unless I first approach him. I asked him about it and his response was "Ive grown out of the whole making out sessions" How do you grow out of that? My question is, does he still even like me? or is he just staying with me out of convenience? He says he loves me but doesn't show it in the least sense except maybe acting like I'm just one of his buddies.

Most Helpful Girl

• im not sure but I've seen several articles online for rehindering the attraction, like on cosmopolitan.com and yahoo health articles, there's a lot of stuff about refinding the romance...try googling it, I'm sure you can find tips...may be you need to make some changes, remind him of the old days full of passion and such...

or you can also play along and sort of detach yourself from him for a few days and see if he chases you back, may be find a new wardrobe, get a haircut, go out with your girlfriends, show him you're independent and can do just fine without him...he will feel possessive and if he loves you he will come crawling right back =D I got this from the book why men love bitches, its an awesome book lol!

What Guys Said 1

• It could be your breath... or possibly "when" you like to kiss him. We normally like kissing BEFORE rinsing your mouth with our manhood. Hey, we're adults here... most of us.

What Girls Said 1

• This is tricky because the situation is vice versa for me. I love my partner dearly but don't always like to kiss all the time. Now at first I did but I can agree and say I have kind of grown out of it. Some people are just more sensual than others. Just let him know you want more loving or you want him to show it more.. By the way..me and mines have been together for 6 years. so I have sort of grown out of it.

But there is still so much love.