What do girls mean exactly when they want a time out?

My girlfriend told me that she needs a time out to miss me or so knowing that I only see her twice a week only and I haven't seen her for the past week and now she tells me that she wants this time out until the 14th of feb so what do u say?

Most Helpful Girl

• It seems like she's under a lot of stress and that's causing her to reevaluate the relationship. You didn't necessarily do anything wrong, she just needs some time to think. Give her the space she asks for, and if it's meant to be, she'll be true to her word and come back to you. Sorry she's putting you through this. I hope it works out. Would you look at mine please? Thanks! www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1312996-was-it-more-about-me-or-the-parents

What Girls Said 1

• id take a brake also. id focus on me until he's ready to get back together

What Guys Said 1

• It means that you are not going to be in a relationship with her until Valentine's day. Basically she is going back to being single for the next two weeks. She may spend the time thinking about whether there is a future with you. I just hope for your sake she is just doing it to de-stress, and not to date/hookup with other guys or break up with you. You have my mental support dude, hope things work out.