Ladies/Gents is it bad to talk with more than 1 person?

Ok so dating has become more of a spectator sport than actually dating these days and having to pick the opposite sex for serious dating has become more of a hassle. Is it better to check out multiple suitors/potentials than focusing on one at a time?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Until you get locked down in a relationship, and you both agree to be monogamous, feel free to play the field. Just don't hide the fact that you are doing it.

What Guys Said 1

• I think that depends of the people.
    Maybe there are people who doesn't care, but for example like me, I would care just for the fact that I am interested in that person, i would feel like an 2° option...

What Girls Said 1

• i do. i will be talking to a few people. flirting and all that. i will usually have one person who i like more than the rest yet i won't tell any of them I'm talking to someone else. i usually have 2 guys that i talk to