Should I text my boyfriend today?

Today is the superbowl and my boyfriend is going to a super bowl party with his friends.. He texted me when he woke up this morning and we texted for a few but now he's not texting back. Should i leave him alone for today since its the superbowl and he's mostlikey busy and all?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ya I would... If he wants to talk he'll message you and then feel free to message back but he probably just wants to hang with the guys.

What Guys Said 1

• Leave him be. If I'm watching with just a few friends then I respond to messages up until game time, once the game starts my phone is on silent and is ignored until the game is over. If I have lots of people over for a Superbowl party or go to one then from the time I'm setting up or helping set up the phone is on silent and ignored till everything's over. This though is rare cause I hate when people talk over the game or walk in front of the tv even for a bit plus I yell at the tv so I don't do big Superbowl parties, I'd rather just watch with only a few people.

Either case, leave him be lol

What Girls Said 2

• u should probably leave him alone for a little bit and then when for him to reply and if he doesn't reply then u could text him

• Yes. If there are texts that he hasn't replied to yet, wait till he responds to them first.