Guys are you okay with girls who are on strict diets?

So are you okay with girls who are on strict diets? I'm really strict about what I eat, I don't eat meat, white carbs, excess sugar (that's not from fruit or honey) or dairy, so I can't et most things. I'm a really good cook, I did tons of cooking before I changed how I eat so I still make food for people without restrictions like myself. So I could still cook I'll just make myself salad.
When I go to parties I just won't eat anything I can't eat. I'm good at controlling myself. But I'm just scared that guys won't be okay with this and it will seem like a turnoff.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• no way i'd feed her up with hot-dogs and cheeseburgers, if she was like that...

you should relax in my opinion.

• It doesn't bother me, at all. As long as she doesn't expect me to eat by those restrictions, and doesn't try to make me feel bad for eating how I want.

I dated a woman... BRIEFLY... who decided to completely empty my fridge of EVERYTHING she didn't like. Without telling me. Because SHE didn't like it.

^^^ Last time I dated a vegan

• Yeah typically I identify as vegan but I eat eggs sometimes. But I wouldn't empty your fridge. I still cook regular food because I cooked that for the first 21 years of my life and still know how to do it, I just don't et it myself

• Then no, I would have no issue with that at all :)

• I'm okay with it, I'd just be pretty disappointed that we could never eat pizza together or something like that.

• I can eat pizza, I just get half without cheese or put vegan cheese on it

• Eh, it's not the same. Not just pizza, I mean when we go out, we can't really pig out like I'd like to sometimes. It's not a deal breaker or anything, just a bit disappointing.

• I'm fine with that, just don't expect me to follow your diet.

• I'd think about it. Three times. At least.

• But technically, not eating excess sugar or white carbs is actually healthy.
      don't know about meat.

• And overall I'm bad at processing meat

• why are you like this? just because or is there a good reason?

• I'm lactose intolerant. Sugar and white carbs makes me break out. And meat makes me feel lethargic and sometimes breaks me out

• well it would annoy me quite a bit but if i knew, you´re not exaggerating and it really is that bad for you it would only be a pitty but no deal breaker.

• lol so your having carbs but probably less than 100grams a protein a day, id say yes and because your diet sounds like shit

• I have other ways of getting protein, I don't just eat salad and an apple. I have vegan protein powder, and pills. Not to mention tons of non-meat items are protein rich

• yes i like them more!! this is for fitness right?

• Yes but also because I'm lactose intolerant

• I'm not secretly either but my intolerance makes my stomach hurt a little and causes me to break out, so I just don't eat it.

• oh i seee.

• My mom recently became a bit diabetic. She's starting to not eat sugar (or as much of it as she was). We're having to adjust to it. her birthday is today (59) and we got her muffins instead of cake

What Girls Said 2

• Honestly, many guys will find that to be annoying and ridiculous. A strict diet to that extent can come off more as narcissistic rather than health-centered. If he tries to take you out on a date to a nice restaurant and you act like the menu isn’t up to your standards because you don’t eat half of the delicious food out there, then that could easily be annoying.

• Yeah I just try to keep it cool and order a salad, it's my easy default

• Yeahhh sorry girl, but that’s going to get old and may get very annoying to some guys real quick. Do you have an eating disorder or an unhealthy obsession with your body?

• I care about looking good (who doesn't). But sugar and dairy make me break out like crazy. White carbs aren't very good for you. And I feel disgusting after eating meat, bee lethargic and bloated.

• But you still Cook right noans gonnacare if you no how to make lasangna and fried chicken