Too many men in a week?

Men would you go out with an girl that has been with 20 men in an week

Updates:
I'm referring to my sister
Not sexually guys its just dating

0|0
8|12

Most Helpful Guy

• Look... you're 13 so I PRAY to whatever GOD that may exist or may not exist "going out" means you're only "going out" as in not anything else.

But christ girl , what are you doing with so many guys?
    It depends what we are doing but 20 in a week?

2|4
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• 5|2
    0|0
  • No, not because i'm judging her, but because she needs help before she starts dating people, people who have excessive intercourse within a short period of time are most likely to be sex addicts, that sentence may seem redundant but there are people who have excessive sex and then be able to quit. so this girl may be a sex addict !!

1|1
    0|0
    • No she's desperate

• Show All
    • You gotta keep on trying.

• i would think that she probably has attention issues, in that she gets some sort of positive reinforcement by feeling like guys are into her.

I wouldn't date her. since it seems clear she doesnt' take any relationship very seriously

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope that's beyond vile.

1|2
    0|0
  • Are we talking long term? Hell no.
    Short term? Maybe...
    Just a friend? Haha. Give me Head.

Just Being Honest. It Hurts, I know.
    There There.

1|1
    0|0
  • When a 13-year-old tells me that she's been with 20 men not boys but men in a week...
    What exactly am I supposed to say to that?

1|1
    0|0
  • so what.

i'd not give a shit about it

0|0
    0|0
  • been with as in sex with in a week? well most men would just to get the pussy. men has a use for all types of women who put out.

0|0
    0|0
    • she must be good looking. but i dont have enough info to make an assessment. i would date her. you can't blame someone for being attractive... but if she's a serial dater as in constant commited relationships one after another... u have to worry... she has committment issues or just something is off whn your dating many guys after dating one

• my ex worked in a massage parlour so ten guys a day was usual. i found it very sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't even be with a girl that has been with 20 men in her entire life.

1|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 8