Are we still going out? What happened?

So me and my new crush never met online through instagram , both newly single after TWO year relationships. I don't know what his side of the story is but judging from his insta profile he was really inlove with his ex and might still be, since he still likes every photo she posts and they broke up recently on NYE. However he NEVER mentions her to me. Its been 2 weeks of texting and he finally asked me out. We had decided to go out for dinner on Monday but everything got ruined when we accidentally met at a party on Saturday. It wasn't akwurd or anything but he was really tipsy and not nervous at all to see me f2f. He was too friendly and touchy for a first meeting. We danced laughed and he ended up kissing/biting my neck and nibbling my ear. He didn't try to kiss me at all on the lips even though we were dancing really close and the tension was heated between us. When I left he called twice asking if i was home and if I had fun. We even texted later that night till early morning about what we liked or disliked about each other. He said he liked me a lot and was excited for the dinner on Monday. He even chose the place. But the next day (sunday) he said goodmorningg and I replied but he didn't go any further with the convo. I sent him a cute photo of my dog two hours later but he didn't answer even though he read my message and was online often. We didn't talk at all after that and tomorrows Monday. What happened to the excited person he was yest?

0|0
0|1

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.