He texts back at random times?

He recently gave me his number, this guy I like, and we've been texting for some time now. I just don't understand how sometimes he's so affectionate and he flirts, replying seconds after me, but then sometimes he doesn't reply for hours and is so vague. I don't even know if he likes me back or not, so I'm not flirting as of right now. I just need to know if I'm wasting my time with him. Because sometimes I feel like he doesn't even put effort, replying hours later and sounding so disinterested. I don't know, help?

Most Helpful Girl

• He has a life, obligations, things he's doing. May have had more time or less stress sometimes. He can't always reply right away. Don't put so much weight on how fast he replies. If you want to know how he really feels, call him when he is free and listen to his voice and replies and speak directly to him. :-)

• Do you think he'd be weirded out if I ask him how he really feels about me?

What Guys Said 2

• You fit in there between "That shit I need to do" and "That shit I need to do that I don't want to do and will do at the last minute".

You aren't that important.

• I suppose u know know better @Virulent
      @Asker the truth hurts hun

• Pft, I don't care what you do. Ask someone else.

• I think I should just play with him since I'm not that important, and then fuck him over. Sound like something you'd do. Thanks for answering anyway hahahaha

• he's doing a good job.

What Girls Said 1

• He may be jerk or he is just like not seeing the phone at that time and the text you or he may want to catch your attention.