Where can I find an intellectual hot guy?

The guys I talk are so stupid. They dont read, dont know anything about the world and they only listen the hit stupid musics! How many of you want to find an intellectual guy?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 17

• Intelligent AND hot? Jeez, do you want rich thrown in too?

Kidding.

Maybe aim for the more shy guys. The ones that spend more time alone reading instead of being social butterflies.

• i can send you my email adress if you want lol! jk

Uhm maybe you are looking in the wrong places, try meeting a guy at a library, bookstore, etc
    in highschool almost every kid is an idiot, even i was for a bit
    everyone wants to fit in, and being stupid like everyone else makes that easier

You are more likely to find a hot intellectual guy who is older

• In Turkey, even university students are stupid in general😄

• My ex boyfriend was hot and intellectual but he told me that he is gay so I only have one hot intellectual guy that is my gay best friend:D

• Jesus lol!!!
      uhm well i think maybe you should get a chance to know some hot guys, to see if they have potential or are playing stupid for whatever reason
      good luck i know you will find a super smart hotty one day!

• 1|3
  • Where can I find Unicorns?- Just joking.

But truthfully, the intelligent guys may not be hot or sexy. They can be cute, hansom or just an average looking guy. The same goes for girls, the intelligent girls I know tend to be cute or pretty, but not hot or sexy

• Haha thank you, I've just realised that Im not sexy😜

• And there is no problem with that. I would never believe myself to be hot of sexy, but i decent looking dude, and there is nothing wrong with that because I can hold intelligent conversations.

• Thats really nice of you

• Ok, I have questions. May I ask what you think intellectual means? I believe people's concept of what an intellectual person is varies considerably. Also, did you mean the "hip" stupid music and what do you think that is? Why is it bad? Lastly, what music do you listen to that affords you such superiority?

• Have you tried the library? Or maybe class or better yet college... a college class or maybe college library LOL

• Im a high school student and yup, I usually go to libraries but the most of the guys in there are not hot at all

• Haha okay I will thanks:)

• You're welcome :)

• Actually my son fits that profile. He is too old for you though as he already has his Master's degree. Look for a nerd but a smartass kind of guy. My son was/is a gamer and would not date stupid girls, which unfortunatley with his standard ruled out most of them. The gamer crowd might hold some of the guys you are looking for but not necessarily the guys playing the shooter type games but maybe something like Magic The Gathering. Good luck.

• An intellectual hot guy.. Mmmm, you haven´t been in love. At your age i understand your shallowness. Life is strange you might end up with one of the opposites, hot: ugly, intellectual: dumbass.

• Im a guy and I have lived in three different countries and gone to three different high schools. I only met hot and intellectual guys in my high school in the United States. Soo.. your best bet is to go search the US for guys lol.

• Haha not the same thing in Turkey😜

• Thank you😊

• Suuree! :)

• A 16 year old girl wants to find an intellectual hot guy? Sounds funny

• well firstly, you're 16. most people are dumb and immature at that age. also, hot and intellectual guy would want a hot and intellectual girl or someone whod admire him

• I really dont wanna be assertive but Im hot.

• Well, your next girlfriend will be so lucky if you are hot and smart :)

• lol thnx. i will try

• no sorry, only stupid guys on this earth. better go lesbian.

• being intellectual kills game like a motherf*cker even if you are hot.

• here but you probably wouldn't like me cause im not "hot"

• I'm really introverted so I like to think I'm intellectual. I don't think I'm hot though.

• hmmm... Bookstore?

• in the movies or in your dreams
    you can have one not both

What Girls Said 3

• Nope you get either the hot one or the intellectual one. Lol. They're really rare. Like they sh*t diamonds and everything. I hope I helped lol (: good luck.

• On the Internet. It's full of smartarses who will correct your don'ts.

• There are lots of overly intellectual indians here in GAG.

I'd say the library.