How do I look? Meeting ex girl in a couple days and hoping to at least?

So me and my ex are going to get some lunch together tomorrow and she hasn't seen me in person in about a year.

from 1-10 how do i look? I know it's cliche but you know how you get when you wanna impress a girl! lol be honest tho! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• You are cute, I don't do the numbers thing but u don't have anything to worry about.

What Girls Said 4

• I would wear what you are comfortable just be yourself. But I would also add cologne!
    Good luck

• nice smile :) but umm just wear the clothes in what yhu feel sexy nd yes wear cologne!! good luck

• You're handsome and look very friendly!! I prefer clean shaven though.

• Super cute, winning smile :) you're gonna blow her away.

What Guys Said 1

• So you've spent a whole year away from your ex, you still like her and obviously want her back and your now asking random people how you look because you're having lunch with her tomorrow?

Sorry to burst your bubble, but it's nothing. Nothing is going to change unfortunately, she's an ex.

If she wanted things to change, if she wanted to get back together she would've made moves months before.

• I have to agree> The most you could hope for is to ignite a little spark, but it won't go anywhere. The past is the past and there is usually a reason someone becomes an ex