I'm gonna ask my crush out. What do I do if he says yes?

I'm gonna ask my crush out, but I don't actually know what to do if he says yes. Do I get really excited, do I be like cool, or do I walk off. Do I ask him if he's serious, what do I do? Please help, thank you

• Get excited
  • Act like it's nothing
  • Hug him
  • Smile and run off
  • Other
Asked him out :) HE SAID YES :D i did get excited, i didn't have the guts to hug him thought
He broke up with me this past Monday :/

Most Helpful Guy

• Hugging would be great, other than that act cool. Well, that's what they tell us guys. Except they don't say to hug unless she does.

• A good point mentioned below is that you have the right to react however you want if he says yes...

What Guys Said 10

• Happy Dance... just make sure you don't run into him! Might kill them moment!

• If he accepts you have all the right to get excited about it. Just show you're happy, thank him, suggest a place to go and so on.

• I picked option "A" and it looks like you did just that!

Congratulations!

• This is sad.

• Well it's kinda hard when i've never had a boyfriend or have never asked someone out

• well i dont want to ruin it by doing something stupid or awkward

• You won't.

• You take your mom to drive you guys and watch you as well

• High five!!!

• Hug him and say "Thank You"

• By ask out do you mean ask him to dinner or ask him to be your bf?

• Just don't casual about it but show you're interested

• Lucky guy.

What Girls Said 8

• Never ever ask a guy out!!! That's their job!!! You need to get a friend to let him know that you like him or write him a letter telling him how you feel and let him do the walking... girl, you don't want to put yourself out there like that, you want to make sure he likes you or you will just be hurt in the end, make him do it just make sure he knows how u feel that there is no hesitation.

• Well ask him out, and then if he says yes continue making plans :) don't run off and dont be blank. just be yourself.

• Suggest a place and go out

• Depends on how you ask. If you two are alone and your relationship has been developing so this is a no brainer then kiss him. Other than that just act cool and make a date. (Movies or something)

• hug him, and ask him for next steps

• Id just stay calm smile and make a plan. :)

• Smile, say something along the lines of 'ok, great' and then either exchange phones numbers to set up the date or set up a date then and there.

• be happy and hug him.