GIRLS - Have you ever lost an argument with a guy?

Assuming here that you were using all manipulation tactics and trying your best to make yourself look good and/or him look bad.

Cuz I've never won an argument with a girl and neither have most of the guys I've come across in life. Sometimes we "TIE" but that's only because you let us.

Most Helpful Girl

• yes i have before, you need to be able to admit you're wrong or else you'll be fighting for the rest of your life. if you never let the guy know you're wrong and demand that you are always right, it will make him feel whipped or inferior and thats not ok! because relationships need to be a partnership! not a school lesson!

• Yeah but how much can you admit you're wrong? Girls go crazy trying to prove they're right and make the man feel like he lost the argument even when he knows he didn't. It's a weird dynamic, but it happens every single time.

• talk about refusing to admit you're wrong in an argument! haha seriously! i know its a cliche on GaG but really, there are many, i will admit MANY women who refuse to accpet defeat, but its just the same as women going "all men are douchebags whos life goals are just to get into womens pants" there may be guys like that, but that is not true for everyone see?

• I only see that all women are like that, and all the older guys I know see it too. The younger crowd, under 25 is not really aware most of the time, though there are some smart guys out there.

What Girls Said 8

• yes, i have lost an argument with a guy. i lost because i was wrong and he showed me that using logic.

• While we were building the terrarium for our big boa, I would question things he was doing. He would then prove me wrong. Then again he kinda fights like a woman, I always leave feeling like the bad guy.
    He's never wrong and all ideas are his own original and unique thoughts, they definitely didn't come from me.

• cool story bro

• Ok you're right all girls are evil and manipulative.

• thanks for telling the truth at least once in your life

• Yes I've lost... I'm guessing so have a lot of girls. I don't know what ur doing that the girl wins every time. Lots of guys I know win because they have a logical reason to prove they are right.

• Yeah it's just me!! Oh... the horror...

• did i say it was just you? no but i see how you got that and im sure other guys have the same problem but really dude im sorry to say i dont know how you would lose every argument.

• Yes. Of course I have.

• Yes I have. But to the guys I've lost an argument against are normally sexy so I'll blame it on that.

• That's a totally valid excuse no sarcasm.

• Yeah lol half argument Im turned on. And guys with a serious face OMG!!! Hot!!!

• Wow, you have a low opinion if women.

• yes. _____________

• I have all the time. My older brothers always burn me

What Guys Said 5

• They do when we don't care to get laid for a wile.

• nah, sex is just one of their 100s of weapons for mental warfare.

• Let's consult the chart:
    http://i.imgur.com/3iXvy.jpg
    See? Not possible.

• "Sometimes we "TIE" but that's only because you let us."

Speak for yourself nimrod.

• I think that you habe seen too many internet memes...

• No they haven't..