Flower on a first date?

So I've got plans to go on a date with a girl that I don't know all that well, but I messaged her, and told her that I'm interested in taking her out on a date. I want to know if I got her flowers, would that be too much? I'm not talking about roses, but like a medley of colorful flowers, like the kind you find at walmart or the type you'd give to a friend.

I want to do this, because I think a lot of women would appreciate getting flowers, and may guys now a days unfortunately don't get girls flowers all that often.

What do you think, should I get her flowers or not?

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• i'd love flowers on the first date, the 10th date and the 10th year I'm with a man. it's such a simple but romantic gesture. just... make sure u dont ruin that by using it as a way to hide bad intentions.

• Flowers sound wonderful in my opinion. Definitely don't get roses, medley of different flowers is nice :) What a find young gentleman you are!

• We love flowers !!! YESSSSSS! I'm sure she will love the gesture.

• Yes definitely that sounds like a sweet gesture maybe try to find out her fave colors to make it even more special :)

• I think that's too much for a first date. It's not needed. But if you really want to send flowers, if the first date goes well, you can send a bunch to her home the next day

What Guys Said 1

• Flowers... are perfect but you should not always get her some... becz you might not know which flower , she actually like