Flower on a first date?

So I've got plans to go on a date with a girl that I don't know all that well, but I messaged her, and told her that I'm interested in taking her out on a date. I want to know if I got her flowers, would that be too much? I'm not talking about roses, but like a medley of colorful flowers, like the kind you find at walmart or the type you'd give to a friend.

I want to do this, because I think a lot of women would appreciate getting flowers, and may guys now a days unfortunately don't get girls flowers all that often.

What do you think, should I get her flowers or not?

• Yes
    80% (8)100% (3)85% (11)Vote
  • No
    20% (2)0% (0)15% (2)Vote
  • Maybe
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|1

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• i'd love flowers on the first date, the 10th date and the 10th year I'm with a man. it's such a simple but romantic gesture. just... make sure u dont ruin that by using it as a way to hide bad intentions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Flowers sound wonderful in my opinion. Definitely don't get roses, medley of different flowers is nice :) What a find young gentleman you are!

0|0
    0|0
  • We love flowers !!! YESSSSSS! I'm sure she will love the gesture.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes definitely that sounds like a sweet gesture maybe try to find out her fave colors to make it even more special :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that's too much for a first date. It's not needed. But if you really want to send flowers, if the first date goes well, you can send a bunch to her home the next day

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Flowers... are perfect but you should not always get her some... becz you might not know which flower , she actually like

0|0
    0|0