Let love be a poison.What would be its antidote?

Let love me a poison.
What would be its antidote?

• New love
  • Hate
  • Having fun
  • Pride
  • Time

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• You can stop loving by shutting off your emotions and becoming a solely logical creature, but do it for too long and you'll find feeling nothing is a lot worse than feeling the pain involved with love.

• Having fun. You need to do things to get your mind off of it.

New love is just adding more poison

Hate is trying to get rid of the poison by bleeding it out. It winds up doing more harm than good

Pride? How is this an option?

Time will just let the poison seep deep inside and take hold.

• inability to be who and or what you want to be, while you are being sucked down into a world of conformity and defeat, and with a dash of being bullied and a lack of experiencing things you want to experience. sorry the things you wrote will probably work, but this is what I would think this is the way it would go for me. I will vote time just because it always wins

• indifference is the answer.

• Alzheimers lol

What Girls Said 6

• I would go with time.

• With time, a new love will come.

• I would have said indifference because the opposite of love is not hate it is indifference.

• definitely time.

• Only time. Cliche but time is the greatest medicine. It will heal all your wounds.
    If you want to cry, cry. If you want to have fun, have fun.
    But live your pain if it comes. Because it is part of the process. It is even part of the love. Let it does its job. When it is gone, you will be new, bright person.

• The antidote is to recognise that love isn't a poison but is an antidote which rebuilds life.