The more attractive you are, the more men just want to sleep with you or the more men want to date you?

The more attractive you are, the more men just want to sleep with you or the more men want to date you? Which one do you believe?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well that depends. There's physical attraction and there's emotional attraction. Obviously a girl who's more physically attractive is gonna have more men interested in her. But if she acts slutty or like a sex object and has a bad personality then guys will only want to sleep with her. If she is physically attractive and has a great personality then guys will want to date her therefore have the best of both worlds.

What Guys Said 2

• While that is true, the more attractive you are the less chance a guy would actually approach you as well.

The type of attractive that would make it true is the sexy kind.

• The more they want to sleep with you.

What Girls Said 2

• I get asked more to be a fuck buddy than asked out properly for a date. So yeah I think there's quite a bit of truth behind that statement.

• I think sleeping haha. Especially how majority of humans have become xXD. Sadly