How do you know if you'll ever find someone who loves you?

I don't understand how anyone ever finds someone. I would say I'm pretty, but I'm not the prettiest girl in the world. I view myself as compassionate, level headed but also spontaneous, and I tend to be a reserved person, and a perfectionist. In my mind, I see that there will always be someone better looking, more talented, and more exciting than myself. How can you ever find love when there are people out there who are better than you? Am I looking at this incorrectly?

Most Helpful Girl

• If someone loves you they love you because you are you and not someone else. It is more an issue of compatibility then it is who is better.

What Guys Said 2

• Are you capable of loving someone? Maybe they want to love you but you won't let them.

• From the way you've described yourself, if it is honest, I could learn to love you. But will you love me? Didn't think so.

• Lol. A few?

• I am not a one woman kind of man. Which actually does make it harder to find love sometimes :P but I have love at the moment.

• Ever heard that we accept the love we think we deserve? You have to believe you deserve to be loved.

• Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. It depends on the day and how I feel. Many days I wonder why I'm single and other days I have no questions as to why.

• Thanks. That is definitely one of the things I struggle with because what other people see in me I don't usually see in myself.

• Best wishes from me

What Girls Said 0