help please asap? what should i do?

I was with my friends watching the Super Bowl and my team which is also my crush team losses and im totally into football so i was about to cry and my crush hugged and we were alone in the room and he kind of tell me it was okay when he turned my head to him and he approached me and stop so i look into his lips and approach a little more and we kind of stay quiet in that position for a while i was trying to make eye contact but i lower my chin and he kind of take that like i don't want to kiss you warning but i do want to kiss him!!! after that he was so rejecting me and going away :( what should i do?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 1

• You girl, ruined the moment.
    Call him somewhere, make some weird silence and then give him unforgettable kiss outta nowhere.
    Good luck.

What Girls Said 2

• When you guys ever find yourselves alone again, just kiss him. Go for it! I've done it in the past. Lol. Sometimes it works out. Sometimes it doesn't. But everything else in between is fun. Just fun, depending on how good the kiss was, and memorable. (x

• You missed your moment. Go find another one!