I really like my best friend's boyfriend, help?

So lately my bff s boyfriend and I started talking. let s call my bff E and her boyfriend M. Anyways, M and I have been texting a lot and he s been telling me about how E has started hanging out with some new people and that she has changed. Today, he got really sad because she was ignoring him all day and I tried to cheer him up. Apparently it worked because when he had to go, he told me thanks for everything and to text him later. When I said bye, he said ¨No, for real, thanks J¨. I liked him before but now I like him even more! Also, my E has always taken M for granted and always talks about how she won't even care if he dumps her because she has other guys who would want her. I keep reading over all of our conversations and I always get really happy when I read them and I really don't know what to do. Any advice is appreciated.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you need to either stop these convos with her boyfriend or let him or her know how you feel. You're putting yourself in a very bad position. I mean, come on, you already had a crush on him before, but you decided to start texting him? You knew that was a bad move. You don't make moves on your BFF's boyfriend. I am friends with my bff's boyfriend and I can kid and joke around with them and stuff, but I don't text them exclusively all the time, if at all. Unless you were best friends with him before they became a couple, then it's best not to do that. My boyfriend is best friends with one of my best friends. My bff actually introduced the two of us. I don't care if they text or not, but I also know that they do not have feelings for each other and I know that they only see each other as brother and sister basically. Now, if my other best friend was texting him all the time (she doesn't know him as well) then I would have a bit of a problem with that. Respect their relationship and let him go. I know that you like him, but he likes her.

What Guys Said 2

• Step down and wait. you can only wait for something to happen between them, though even "waiting and hoping" for someone's relationship to fail, is not what a good friend would do. And even then getting in a relationshp with this boy will ruin your relationship with the girl.
    I understand that you feel you are in love and who am i to judge and say you are not. But truth might be he does not feel the same for you and likes being around you because you explain things to him.
    How to get yourself out of this? Stop texting and being that boy's confidant. Detach yourself and try not to get involved in their problems. It might hurt a bit, but...

• Go ghett your OWN!

What Girls Said 3

• You are 13 even if you did break off your friendship to be with that guy it wouldn't last and you would have a friend that hates you and the guy wouldn't stick around.

• Well. You have to start liking someone else. Because I'm sorry to say.. But he is HER bf for a reason.

• Just remember he is in love with her and don't tell him that she doesn't love him but give him hints and also try that you keep in touch because of your friendship or maybe you have a crush on him if thats the reason don't be his therapist don't even mention her just flirt with him