How can u break a girls heart?

How can u break a person heart and not care to me its impossible to break a girls heart its just to hard to do it and i will never do it.

But what if u want to still be friends how do u break up with her without hurting her feeling and still wanting to be your friend

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't wanna break heart of anybody.. Whether she is My gf, wife, friend, coworker etc. I feel guilty if I ever do this...:/

What Girls Said 6

• once upon a time, most young teen boys were like u, then the majority ended up becoming heartless douchebags. my only advice to u, is to keep this beautiful mindset u have, regardless of what happens over the next few years that will make u badly want give up on it. that's all imma say.
    not negative, but realistic.

• Some people make mistakes, and learn from them. Some people have been hurt a lot, and it eats then up inside. So they do it to others. Some people are completely unaffected by how others feel, and are not capable of caring.

• You break it by lying and cheating, lifting her up and tearing her down. You break it by loving her so fully that without it she is empty. You break her heart by leaving. You break her heart by being there in the first place.

• By being lying and being fake with her

• Because people are careless, especially with vulnerable, fragile things. Hearts get broken as easily as glass.

• Well then you are a good man!

What Guys Said 2

• I think sledgehammers would be the best way to start.

• cute, but very naive.