What to do on valentines day?

Me and boyfriend has been going out for 4 months. Valentine's day is around the corner I've never been in a relationship during this time so I'm completely hopeless. What do I do should I buy him a gift what to buy? What are typical things people buy for each other? What do people usually do on Valentine's day?

Most Helpful Guy

• Candy and a card and go to the Beach and a movie at night

What Guys Said 4

• Sex is priceless you know? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ just saying...

• Sleep on the couch.

• Join Me! I will drive around in my car with a mike providing lecture on the disadvantages and side-effects of having a relationship and shed knowledge on the benefit of being single.

• photos, bear, maybe ok

What Girls Said 2

• do something simple but sweet. buy him a card and his favorite candies or treats. or make some candies or something homemade, and do something together. go to the movies, out to dinner, stay in and order food and play games/watch movies/play videogames lol just spend time together. those are the basics, haha. you could maybe go on a walk, a picnic, or go ice skating together depending on where you live. have fun!

• Great question... I need help . That department me and my bf been together about that long too I was just gonna plan a night at my place with dinner a movie and then to top it great sex and lingerie 😉😉