He cheated on her with a lesbian.

My friend is married and has a one-year-old little boy. About 5 months ago, she found out that her husband had sex with a girl he worked with. I told her she needs to leave him. He already has the mindset that he can do whatever he wants, whenever he wants, because he knows my friend won't leave him. When I asked her why he won't leave him she said, "That girl was a lesbian and has a girlfriend." I was like wtf? That doesn't really make much sense to me.. He still cheated on her. She also told me that she doesn't her son to grow up without his daddy. No to mention, she's worried that no guy will want her now that she has been married and has a child.

I have a few questions about this.

1) Guys-

Is it a huge turn off if a girl has been married?

Is is a huge turn off is a girl has a child?

Do most men want to sleep with lesbians?

2) Girls- Those of you who are lesbians, Are you still attracted to guys?

3) Anyone- What advice should I give my friend?

Thanks. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm going to take a stab at all of your questions, if you don't mind.

No, not generally. Being divorced for the most part just mean you've broken up. It's like being dumped or having dumped someone yourself. it's no big deal. As I see it the worst you'll get is somebody who is afraid of divorce, thinking she'll just leave him too. But that's probably just going to happen if the guy is a moron and didn't bother to find out what was the reason for divorce in the first place. If he's that stupid you don't need him anyway. But yeah, to most normal rational men this is not going to be a big deal if he finds out the girl is a divorcée.

Not for me. I've dated mothers before and to be honest the reason it didn't work out had nothing to do with the fact that they had a kid. On the other hand: For some guys, yes it is a turn off. Some guys think that it means that they will always come second to the girl's child or and get turned off because they don't want to have to compete. It's true though. For most mothers a guy DOES come in second but I for one don't think that's a bad thing. It's rational. But really for those who get turned off for that reason, I'd guess it's an ego thing. Other reasons why guys get turned of by a girl having had a kid, is that some guys think that a girl won't be tight enough, which is of course ridiculous, shallow, and stupid. Not to mention incorrect seeing as I know from first-hand experience that it's just a fallacy. Idiot's like that are thinking entirely with their d***s. Who needs 'em?

I think they more want to either just watch lesbians, or fuck a lesbian and her friend in a threesome. That or fuck a lesbian and his girlfriend. But for the most part that's just bisexuality, the girl is likely going to be bisexual not gay. Anyway No I don't think guys wanna sleep with Lesbians persé. It's something different.

Girls- Those of you who are lesbians, Are you still attracted to guys?

By definition a lesbian is a girl who is "a female homosexual". In other words not into guys. On the other hand: You may still occasionally see so-called lesbians experimenting by having sex with men. For example I hear some still like the feeling dicks even if they're not attracted to men.

What advice should I give my friend?

Well I'd first start by asking if she's sure she's OK with all of this. If she says she is then I'd recommend leaving it alone. If not then I just think you should keep doing what you're doing, and try to be supportive to her. Other than that there isn't a lot I can tell you.

• Wow. lol Thanks. She is one of my closest friends, and I hate just sitting back and watching her husband treat her like sh*t and she not do anything about it.

• Nah I get it. I'm a fixer too. I don't like sitting back on the sidelines when something bad is happening, but also I know that doing something is not always a good idea.

What Guys Said 1

• 1. Well, I'm only 19 so I wouldn't want to get involved with someone that has already been married.

2. Yes. I like children in moderation, but I don't want any and I don't think I will change my mind.

3. Uh, in my dreams? yes but then they often come in pairs. Reality? Not really.

What Girls Said 0