Were you ever inlove? How it went for you?

The closest I've been to be inlove was when I was 12. Since then, never find someone that blow my mind. What about you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes one time It was a super challenge but it lasted 8 years because of all the hard work I put in it

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, twice, deeply. The first time it took about twenty years to determine that one-sided love is never going to work (some people are slow learners) ... twenty mostly miserable, married years. The second time has been great so far, but I'm taking my time (learning from the past hopefully).

• I think i was once , but it did not work out and now years after im not even sure if i was inlove with her or the idea of what she meant to me ,

• It usually works that way, with time we see things different, and ask that question

• I have been. It went well.

• I honestly don't know. I thought I did once, but eh. Not even sure I know what love is.

What Girls Said 2

• no. i had a few intense crushes, but looking back, it was a lot of idealization from my end lol

• I am in love right now, but we broke up :(