How should I respond to his comment?

My crush jokingly said that he had never heard of the gift I got him before, which I am not sure how to respond to. It's a thank you gift for a favor he did for me. He also wrote thanks so much and that's very sweet of you, but I feel a bit insecure about the other comment. Not sure if he is saying it as a reaction only or also to slightly hint that he doesn't like it or he doesn't know what to do with it?

If I were to explain my reasonings for getting him the gift & slightly explain how he can use it, would it seem to eager or would it be more understandable for him?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it's a compliment. He's calling your gift unique and special. That's a good thing

What Guys Said 2

• It is hard to tell without knowing the gift.. But if i would guess i would say he wasn't sure what to do with it or sthg from that sort but he wanted to make sure that hr expresses his gratitude in general for the gift and the fact that you got him sthg

• "Well, haha, now you have!"

• Haha I know I could of said that, but I also want to add something on top of that to address whatever he is expressing

• Well, hm. That's a bit tougher.

What Girls Said 2

• He likes it , it seems. 'cause if he didn't like he didn't have made this joke lol :p

• why'd you give him a gift?