Girls, How should guys act to keep your attention after a first fate?

A little background: i went on a first date Saturday. We had dinner and after we went for drinks (her idea). She drove to the bar as i do not know the area she lives in. When she dropped me of at my car we kissed and she asked me to text her when i got home (i did). Yesterday i called her to say that i had a great time, but got to her voicemail. She texted me back, and we texted a little for the rest of the day. I told her i was going to go see a movie and her text was to let her know how the movie was. I want to be more in touch with her but not bombard her with messages and what not. What are some good ways which you like to hear from guys whom you have just had a date? (i. e. what sort of texts put a smile on your face)

What Girls Said 1

• I think what you've been doing is great! A bonus you could add is texting the girl that you thought of her today and carrying on some of your conversations from the date. That would be flattering because it would prove that you truly listened to her and cared about her as a person, not just for her looks. Would you look at mine please? Thanks! www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1312996-was-it-more-about-me-or-the-parents

What Guys Said 1

• Rocket Science Answer: "Attentive".