Aren't you sick of the 'I'm perfect, why I'm single'?

GaG is now full of 'I'm nice, good looking, why am I single?'. I'm tired of it. There could be millions of things that could cause being single. Such as not finding the right person for us at the moment, something that can be difficult. But other reason, is being arrogant. Is a big difference between having a good and healthy level of self esteem, and other is to be arrogant and believe that we are so good that it should be something wrong with others for not liking us, and not making a move on us. What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• If there was someone that was actually perfect, them being perfect would be the reason why they are single. The imperfections in us are what makes us fall for the ones we fall for. One imperfection may attract person A and that same imperfection repels person B. And the imperfection (s) that attract person B could be what repels person A.

What Guys Said 7

• its acceptable to me from time to time, granted they put up a good argument of why.

• Honestly those people are narcissists as far as I am concerned. They're so lonely that they rationalize whatever it is causing them to be single.

• I can understand and sympathize with the people who are like 21 and have been single their entire lives. I believe they can actually get something positive out of asking questions, however those princesses that have been single for a month and are on here complaining about it get annoying.

• Some people just want to legit figure out why they are single, imagine being told if you had all these things you would get success, when in fact being in a relationship is not like buying candy.

Many people do not look at themselves and blame others because it's easier

• Yeah, it bothers me too. Why am i still single?

• Yeah... But I still don't understand why I'm single when I'm perfect

• Yes... so sick of those fucking questions!

What Girls Said 3

• well, nobody's perfect. i don't think anyone genuinely believes that they are perfect- no reasonable person would. however, i don't think it's unreasonable to wonder why one is single when one is decent-looking, is socially active, and has their life in order. i see some people in relationships and all i can think is WHAT THE FUCK. but hey, i don't begrudge them their love lives, i only wonder how they managed and i haven't been able to. and i'm pretty sure most people assume that something is wrong with themselves- not with the world. like... the ultimate question is "what am i doing wrong to make every reasonable dude not want me?" NOT "what is wrong with every reasonable dude out there? how could they pass me up when i'm clearly god's gift to mankind?" <--- this is not how most rational, chronically single people think.

• Having everything in order in life, and being decent looking, does not assure you not being single. As I said, it requires other person to be interested in you as well, and you interested in them too. So, I sometimes luck.

• no it doesn't ASSURE you, but those are certainly criteria one would WANT in a partner, so it isn't unnatural to wonder what the hell is going on. it's perfectly normal to wonder why you aren't able to succeed at all in the dating world. to just blindly wait for a guy to fall into your lap is a bit ridiculous and naive.

• I don't say that one can't be reasonable question him/her self if there is something wrong with them because not been able to succed in dating. But some do sound arrogant.

• I've actually noticed today seems to be the day for "I'm single" questions. I'm wondering if it's because Valentine's Day is coming up. I'm sure there will be more and more until after Valentine's Day is over. I'm also single, but I don't post questions about why that is.

• Lets make a move to stop worrying about being single in Valentine's day and embrace our freedom

• Lol I just asked that question. But I don't think I'm perfect. I'm far from perfect. Plus perfect good or bad they're all relative. I just want to know strangers opinions. And no, not because of Valentine's Day. There are a lot of triggers. My friends getting engaged if not married, my friends getting new bfs after they broke up a month ago, people asking me why I'm single. It's like something I've been wondering about for awhile and I just wanna vent and strangers opinions are pluses.