I want to meet a woman in my building, I was thinking of becoming her secret admirer, good or bad?

I am 44 and don't know how to make contact, I am good looking and so is she, don't know if she has a dude or not but I think its romantic to be her secret admirer, and I will not be creepy about it. Lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Baaaad idea, and kind of creepy, just talk to her and see if she is interested.

What Girls Said 1

• Don't do the secret admirer thing, especially at your age. That's what guys in junior high do. Be direct with her if you want to tell her how you feel. Leaving notes is kind of weird and it has the potential of sending mixed messages.

• allrght, I wanted to do something off the cuff is all

What Guys Said 2

• If you are 44, you should know secret admirers are inappropriate at our age. go talk to her.

• tell me if a woman had a note on her car, somehing sweet, she wouldn't like it?

• Not nearly as much as she'd like a man to go up to her, introduce himself, strike up a conversation and then ask her out.

• "I am 44"

Bad. Very bad. Police involvement bad.