What is a good Online dating site that is free? Pros and Cons of each site?

I've never tried online dating before. I haven't been having any luck meeting guys lately so I thought I would give online dating a try to see if it's worth it and if it's good. What are some good online dating sites that are free? And what are the pros and cons of each?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• I've seen some have good luck on match. Com and I have heard good things about okcupid and PoF, plenty of fish. Catholic match has good review too.

• craigslist.

Pros: Narrow it down by area, and it's free

Cons: You get raped and murdered

What Girls Said 1

• I use okcupid and it's pretty good. Of course there's a payable feature thing to it but the paid stuff is just convenience. It just has all the stuff I'd expect of a dating site and the girls on there are usually really nice. Can't speak much for the guys on there since I almost never talk to them but I have seen a few cute guys there. Oh and I love the question section on there, I answered 2500 of the questions they give to improve matches, they are so fun to answer.