How can I get a guy to ask me to Homecoming?

ok, my homecoming is coming next week how can I get a guy to ask me or know if there going to

Most Helpful Guy

• If they haven't asked you out by now (the week before homecoming) then your chances are slim. If you already know who you want to take you out to prom but don't know if he is available then just ask the age old question - Are you available next week? Then put on the moves and talk in a guy's language. I can see us dancing the night away and then concluding with a good night's kiss but I'll let you know where after you say Yes to taking me to homecoming. That should get his attention. Oh and the word "after" can still mean after homecoming. So when the guy says Yes, let him know if you are being picked up at your house or meeting at the destination and at what time then walk away. When the guy asks for where he'll be kissing you just say, "After can still mean after you take me to homecoming." Ooh baby is heart will be pounding for you for a whole week and then some.

What Guys Said 1

• Why manipulate? Just ask him. That's so much simpler.

Ted

What Girls Said 1

• well if its a specific guy that your waiting for, then you should start like small talk with him and bring up homecoming and be like "oh yeah are you going, who are you going with" just stuff like that, then you can say "yeah I'm not sure if I'm going yet" and it should give him a hint that your interested