Ex and his entire family unfriendly me on fb? why?

Me and my ex broke up 4 months ago. I asked him get back together couple times but he said no. Last time was before Christmas, he said he couldn't do it and not going to reopen this into his life. And January 12, I saw him at a party when I was talking with friends. Next day when I woke up, I got his message sent at midnight:'.' Yes, he sent me a period, nothing else. It got me so confused, I started to think maybe he didn't give up, maybe I should go ask him again. And today I found out he and his entire family unfriendly me on fb.
Im feeling like being stabbed on the stomach. What the hell? Why?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Just move on! If you were or are important, he'd make any, even the slightest, effort in getting you back. Sometimes we just have to no when to throw in the towel and move on. If his family unfriended you, that's because he obviously already told them that it's over. It's easier to move on with no family ties. If he really cares for you, he'll look for you and not the other way around.

• I guess you should move on he seem uninterested but may I ask what happen between you two to break up? there got to be a reason why he acting like that maybe you did something that piss him or something?

• There were multiple reasons for the breakup, at first it was my family disapproval, it was too much for me so I broke it off. Im not a person would say I love you, but I do care a lot. we decided to work it out. Then he got sick, started to back off, ignoring my calls and txts. I ended up showing up at his place couple times which pissed him off. That was before Christmas. I thought it was over, until the text I got from him after the party. my friend, also his coworker told me that night he went to my friend said'omg, I just saw her, Im so confused' then he disappeared From the party.

• I get it maybe he in love with you and you being emotionless to him pissing him that's why he so angry he loves you and you acted like you don't care for him got him angry.