How do guys handle being chased by women?

I don't mind chasing a guy but what are some signs he wants to be caught? Please don't give me the traditional advice of let a man chase you because I haven't had much luck with that approach. For example, I'm talking to someone now who only texts me when I text him but he shows interest in what I'm doing and doesn't give one word responses. I had invited him out last minute and he declined but when I said it seemed like he was avoiding me he said he wasn't and has just been really busy. I don't know if dudes just say nice things just to be nice like girls tend to do. Anyway any advice would be appreciated.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• I wouldn't know how to handle being chased since it hasn't happened to me yet as far as I know...

I do hope it happens. Makes it a hell of a lot easier for me to help advance things along.

• So you think he would act more interested if he was.

• Well not necessarily. I mean he could just be busy. Give him some time to plan or ask when he is free.

I just know that as a shy introvert I would highly cherish any offers given to me.

• out of the 3437437437473978936436593478353537 girls chasing me, i spend all night stalking their facebooks and picking the best one

• I get creeped out, unless they're hot

• Why does it creep you out?

• Because, if I don't find them attractive... it's just weird. I imagine the same thing goes for females and unnattractive men

• Would require much less effort on my end so i'd be all for it

• So you think he would act more interested if he was actually interested back?

• If i'm showing interest in what a girl is texting me and not just giving a one word response, 9 times out of 10 i'm interested. Maybe he actually was busy when you asked him out, you did say it was last minute.

• I just know for me if I have to decline a guy then I suggest an alternative but maybe I'm just overly considerate.

What Girls Said 3

• I honestly think that sometimes men don't know if we r chasing them, unless we come right out and say it. It seems as if women have to be the ones to take initiative. Take that bull by its horns!! If he backs off, well then, u will have ur answer. I have found all human behaviour to in fact be quite intriguing.

• I think they like it as long as you aren't too aggressive.

• they don't like it. They see you as too easy to get.