Will I ever find love in my life?

Hi i am a clinically depressed guy who's been battling suicidal thoughts for 3 years i never had a gf i feel so fucking ugly everyday i look at my face in the mirror and spit at it i feel worthless and lonely what the fuck should i do? Turn gay? I feel no girl has ever been interested in me i am 6'3 and all that bullshit they say about tall guys being attractive is nonsense i have a 5'8 friend who's getting laid all the time oh god look at me crying and bitching in a website

Most Helpful Girl

• First, you don't just turn gay. Second have you considered speaking to a therapist about your feelings? Telling yourself you're ugly everyday is so damaging to your self esteem. Stop doing that. There are over 7 billion people on this planet and we all look different. Beauty is not just a face. If you're battling depression maybe you're not thinking straight and if you can get help with your mental health you'll probably have a different outlook. May I suggest a tip? Get rid of mirrors in your home. Say a happy mantra once a day for 5 mins, something like 'I am a good person and I deserve to feel good and have peace of mind'. Make yourself physically smile 10x a day. Smiling believe it or not actually triggers the brain to produce happy chemicals. It might be a long road but you can be happy and feel peace inside with some work.

What Girls Said 2

• You should focus on getting help and loving yourself first! there's someone out there for everyone! Just focus on being positive and try to become happier. For me everything happens when I least expect it and stop looking for it. Try being comfortable with yourself and find things you enjoy! Maybe try something new and maybe you'll meet some new people! Things always get better! I use to be in the same place as you! And I just went through a break up with my first boyfriend ever but I know I'll be okay! There's someone else out there!

• It's okay, please calm yourself. Haven't got any girlfriend isn't that miserable, i haven't got boyfriend as well, then again i don't want it. I think you should study more and get a really bright future, then you can laugh on everyone who thinks you're ugly now. I used to be suicidal too, but it all changed now. As long as you're not a douche bag, i think you'll look cool (ยด・ ω ・`)

What Guys Said 2

• Lol falling in love is not all its cracked up to be... trust me.

• You need some tough love. Suicidal thoughts? If thats true then you need help. But seriously, you need to stop bitching, because thats where your downfall is. Your self respect is fucking you up. Being in love is not that big of a deal, you should only fall in love with someone your absolutely sure you love. Dont feel like you HAVE to be in love in order to be happy, because thats not how it works. If you Fall in love because you want to be happy, then your just setting yourself up for hurt.

Hang out with that friend that gets laid all the time, and tell him to hook you up. But most importantly, if you don't change the way you look at yourself, your never going to find true love. Because women dont like guys that talk bad on themselves.