When it comes to dating, why do hot women reject black men?

When I see black men paired up with women , they tend to be out of shape and Average to unattractive looking. Hot and attractive Asian, Latina, White and Middle Eastern all hate black men. When they hate black men, they're not sexually attracted to them nor Date them due to their race. Why don't women in general just admit how racist when it comes to black men? They would date or **** anything as long he's not black. When since ******* or dating black men is consider Beastality? Because most of you women treat black men like their not human And I'M ******* SICK OF IT!!! If your an Attractive women on GAG, do you have a problem approaching or dating a black men? I love to hear your responses. Thank you.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have plenty of hot Latina friends who are engaged, married, or dating black guys. They are very much in shape and pretty as fuck. They have cute babies with them too.

I myself probably don't fall into your category of a "hot woman", but I would date a black guy or any other guy. Race isn't a factor when I'm looking for a potential mate.

What Girls Said 4

• studies on dating websites show that black men are more desirable than middle eastern and Asian men so imagine how they must feel! that being said, i really think it just depends on personal tastes. i have 2 very attractive friends who have black boyfriends. in your case, i don't think it's about race - it could be about your bitterness and bad attitude...

• And the black women won't take you either! Damn, that sucks, don't it?

• No problem dating any race here. Maybe you're extra sensitive to the issue because of your skin color or the demographic area in which you live?

• I think the problem is thinking in color. Racism will exist until people stop saying the black guy, the Asian girl, the white boy... Maybe it it is the general attitude of some black men? I know that the black guys I have known "act black". They listen to rap music, talk gangster, dislike dogs, and don't respect women the way white guys do.

• I definitely don't the stereotype. I'm actually a nerd who like video games, anime and anything technological. And I don't listen to rap and R&B that much. I like Techno, Trance, Metal, Rock, House Music and Old school songs.

• That's cool. Except for the anime... Lol, just kidding.

What Guys Said 4

• still racist people are around unfortunately.

i really really REALLY hope one day black people will treat like SHIT white people. for so many years blacks have been oppresed by them. so it would be only fair to reverse the roles now.

and by the way, i'm a white guy myself, but i'm disgusted about how my race, both guys and girls, still look down to black people.

• Thank you Brother. Your a true friend.

• no prob dude :-)

• British and Australian people are great people. It Just Americans in general. That why Everyone hates America. I hope it gets nuked.

• So this is a joke right. Either your just bad at picking up chicks or your a non black man that hates interracial dating and looking for backup

• Definitely a troll.

• I like going under the radar though.