Are you gonna be alone on V's day? How does it make you feel?

Me, I'm 90% sure that I'm gonna be all alone, but I leave that 10% to chance. And I feel ok. Never give much importance to Valentine's day, but know that I'm dating feels different.


0|0
21|21

Most Helpful Guy

  • why should i care for some stupid hliday?

    V's day is like the other days. there's NOTHING special here. i wouldn't celebrate it no matter if i was single or in a relationship.

    i'm really fed up with all this nosense about some random day from the year.

    3|1
    1|1
    • I agree, but is the media pressure that is all the time telling us how to behave each day... And we follow them like cows.

    • personally i don't! theycan go fuck off!

What Guys Said 20

  • I predict I will be at lecture , and then after that I'll go to the gym and get on the stationary bike.
    So as tears roll down my cheeks they'll be hidden in the sweat... I think this is how a workaholic is made.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOW4QiOD-oc

    0|0
    0|0
  • I feel the same way as you: 90% chances to be alone, but that 10% is left for hope xD

    I don't really care that much about Valentine's Day, so to me it's just a normal day, but I do feel lonely most of the time, I want a girlfriend, not just to love on V's day, but the other 364 days of the year.

    0|0
    0|0
  • I can tell you this I feel two guy friends should not eat out together at a nice place on a day like that

    1|0
    0|0
  • 90%? :o

    I gotta work, after work I'm either going to drink with my buddies or meet up 2 of em and gift out random individual roses to random people downtown.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Yup.. alone.
    I feel kinda meh. Everyone I know are in relationships.. Then there's me. Sitting in my room. :c

    0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a gf right now but my best friend will travel here to visit me during those days so I don't give a shit

    0|0
    0|0
  • Eh, it'll hurt. I'll get a little down, and then I'll go to sleep and the day will be over. There are definitely worse things than the dreaded V day.

    0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care that i am alone on v day because i don't want to get a gf just because it v day like most people in the world. All good with me i for that Holiday ever existed

    0|0
    0|0
  • Nopes ^_^
    got a little surprise lined up for my lady friend ^_^

    0|0
    0|0
  • I'll be alone on Valentine's Day for sure. I hate this holiday though, why chose one day out of the year to do something special for the person you love. You should show love for your bf/gf everyday.

    0|0
    0|0
  • 5 years running alone WOO!! -.-

    1|0
    0|0
  • I am. She's working at the hospital. But we're gonna make it up to each other.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I'm going to be alone on V's day - but not by choice. It makes me feel alone.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Not sure what I'm doing. I know I'm gonna be single though at this rate...

    0|0
    0|0
  • I'll be with my wife.

    0|0
    0|0
  • 100% single here

    0|0
    0|0
  • Probably. Gonna have a few drinks, but I really quit caring a long time ago.

    0|0
    0|0
  • I dont have a heart anymore

    0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care that day. But again I am alone

    0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 21

  • I'm fairly sure I won't be alone but you know, still time!

    To be honest, I;m one of those indulge for the sake of a nice day but don't go crazy people. Currently I have a card for my other half. And I'm torn between a teddy and a nice day out for him.

    These days I see as a "thank you for loving me" day. But it's not the romantic day people expect me to make it. We'll have a nice homemade meal, and a candle, so nothing different to normal. We celebrate other things more.

    0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 110% sure I'll be alone for V day. I always have been. It's just another day, so I don't mind. I was never much of a "celebratory" person anyways. I don't celebrate birthdays, or nothing like that.

    grumpyrules.com/.../grumpy_cat_valentines_day.jpg

    0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I am going to be a lone on Valentine's day. How does it make me feel? It makes me feel the same as last year, and the year before that, and the year before that, and so on and so forth... alone...

    0|0
    0|0
  • I'll be alone, but ill be good.

    0|0
    0|0
  • im gonna be alone probably. I have some fellas i like that one maybe could turn into a potential bf. But for now, nope. And its a meh feeling. Just gonna try and not mope about it lol And maybe go out and make someones day by doing a favour or something.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Probably. I think this one guy I'm friends with might have a thing for me, but since I don't feel the same about him, I don't think it'll go anywhere. I don't really care at this point if I am alone on Valentine's Day, dating stuff is something I'm trying to take a break from right now.

    0|0
    0|0
  • I predict I'll be at work

    0|2
    0|0
  • This year, after so long waiting to be equally loved, is my first ever Valentine's Day with a person I have strong feelings for.

    1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I'll be lonely. It makes feel as if nothings changed. Now I will lay down and cuddle myself while singing Gavin Degraw's song "Sweeter" [Singing: 🎶 I just want to taaaake someone elses holiday 🎶]

    0|0
    0|0
  • Yep and it does not sadden me at all I'm used to it I usually end up single by the time Valentine's day comes around anyway I only had a boyfriend one time for Vday and that was 2 years ago and it really was not a big deal.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Gonna be alone but I couldn't care less. I don't see why all the single people feel down on this day.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Im gonna be alone. I love being alone but tbh it wouldn't be bad if i had someone, makes me a bit sad.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah but I'm gonna spend V Day pampering my V so it won't be that bad.

    1|0
    0|0
  • I'll be alone drinking my moms wine and eating the chocolate I buy myself! All's good lol

    1|1
    0|0
  • yes, I'll be alone but I suppose even though it's a fun and cute way to show someone you love them, i'm not really upset by it. It's just a holiday :)

    0|0
    0|0
  • Alone, yes. Every year for the past five years I get dumped before Valentine's day. Fuck it, I'll go Buy myself something.

    0|0
    0|0
  • I'll be @ my cousin's wedding , probab

    1|0
    0|0
    • Probably gonna take my best friend as my date since she doesn't have plans * I've never been into vday anyways

  • It means that I can eat as much chocolate as I want without someone else judging me...

    0|0
    0|0
  • I'm am never alone as long as I have netflix. I love it and it loves me.

    0|0
    0|0
  • I'll be wayching my niece since it's her mom's anniversary. Pretty sure my "aunt" will be visiting too so it's just as well I can't spend it with anyone else.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Pfft. Valentine's day is bullshit anyways.

    0|0
    0|0
    • Why do you feel this way?

    • Show All
    • I hear you on that

    • isn't every holiday like that? Each holiday pressure people to spend money, and takes off spontaneity

Loading...