My friends think it weird that I usually date or talk to guys older to me... Are they right?

It's not that I'm not up for dating someone my age or somewhat closer it's just that I look for guys that have goals and have something going for them in life and it tends to be guys that are older.

Most Helpful Guy

• with age comes status, accomplishment, and wealth
    in other words you only date older men because they have more to offer you

i think most girls think this way, thats why when i tell girls my age i am a freshman they seemed to be turned off by it, i have the lowest status as a student because i am among the youngest and haven't had as much time to acquire, accomplishments, wealth and status like some of the older guys

• It's maturity, goals, and morals. If I met someone my age that was mature, had good goals, and had good morals then id date them. But it's rare finding that

• exactly those things take time to develop
      at 18 i am just beginning to develop my maturity, i have always had morals, but i am still trying to find out my goals

you have great priorities when it comes to dating!
      good luck finding your man!

What Guys Said 6

• It's not wrong, it's just what you like. Your friends should mind their own business.

• I've only dated one girl my age I prefer younger women. Less baggage and they dont nagg as much.

• How much older?

• They are right.

• But why?

• Wrong question. "How not?" Correct question. Can you justify your own behavior?

• Hey to each their own. I prefer close to my age. That's just me though.

• sen nıye gizlisin mına godugum

What Girls Said 2

• I'm same way only date older

• That depends on how much older than you they are.