How important is it that women laugh at men's jokes?

I have always been told that it may be good to laugh at a guy's jokes if you like him-whether funny or not. Guys and girls, do you agree or disagree?

Most Helpful Guy

• Laugh it up. It;s positive feedback and gives him the confidence to ask you out lol

What Guys Said 4

• Depends on the joke... if the guy says some stupid nasty joke, and you laugh at it, then you're no smarter than him

• People seem more fragile now than the were in the past. If it were ME , I would want a woman to tell me if my joke wasn't that funny. Dont be an asshole about it though. If you are enjoying your time with him and you want to convey that message, I dont see the harm.

• Agreed. Laugh at everything.

• Unless you are trying to be a schmuck or make a point, it's always rude to not laugh at a person's jokes. Men and women are no different in this regard. Anyone's ego would be bruised if they made a joke and no one laughed. It's just common courtesy.

What Girls Said 0