Why come nobody likes me?

I'm 24 and still single. I'm good girl, I haven't been on a date since I was 18. I get compliments and people tell me I'm pretty but I see all the guys at my church liking other girls. At first it didn't bother me, but now I am starting to feel left out. I admit it, I want someone to like me...

Most Helpful Guy

• I know how it feels, I feel exactly the same way. I am 32 and have now pretty much decided to stay single all my life and pack in the idea of ever getting married, having kids or even just finding a girlfriend. I guess the single life has its advantages to because this way I can truly just do what ever I want when I want. It does make me sad as I just want someone to like me to. I also get so so frustrated and really angry when someone starts saying things "You will find the right person" or "she's out there you just have to find her". But what makes me the most angry is when someone says "you have to be patience". It makes me feel like tearing strips off them because I have never had a girlfriend ever if that is not patience then what it. Anyway so I am pretty much giving up now. I do have a take on here maybe you should read it, it might help you. It is about things women need to know if they want to be approached by men. It is written in such a way so that women can understand what goes through our minds in certain situations.

What Guys Said 9

• Its a possibility you act too good. Some guys at Church happened to be Hippocrates and they don't go for the good girls. Some want a bad girl so they could "save them" others are not even that religious. You too are a Hippocrate because you go to church and you envy what people have...

• i'm sorry i dont know what hippocrates are

• Sorry I think I misspelled it

Hypocrite - one that indulges in hypocrisy

Hypocrisy- the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.
      synonyms: dissimulation, false virtue,

• same here, help me I don't understand whats' going on anymore.

• Same here I totally understand but with a natural gender ratio of 3 females to 1 male somebody is unfortunately going to be left out. I'd suggest ask out a guy.

• @Keyspirits Stop slacking bro!

• There will be someone who'll love you 😍 maybe this is not the right time but soon you'll find your man

• Ohhh I like a fresh cutie like u! How about us baby :3

• Wrong. You want 9/10's to like you.

• Of cource its not forever... In time u or him will find each other

• Hey... I feel exactly the same!
    I don't know what I am doing wrong, maybe I will learn here

What Girls Said 0