Why is he texting me less?

I met this guy online last month and we’ve been texting constantly ever since. Like several times a day and sending each other photos and stuff. But recently he’s been acting weird. Like there have been 2 days when he hasn’t text me at all and yesterday his responses were really short. I mean tend to let him text last and wait for him to text first. But he’s not been texting first lately.

Is he losing interest? We had arranged to meet in a couple of weeks (after exams) but he hasn’t brought it up again. Am I wasting my time here? I don’t know if I’m over thinking it or if I’m right?

Most Helpful Guy

• Try being the first to text. As a guy... it gets kind of old, boring, and I don't know seems like the girl is interested elsewhere if I'm the only one initiating. Which leads to me not initiating and most likely moving on. Try texting him first. See what happens.

What Guys Said 1

• Is he losing interest?

Yes.

What Girls Said 2

• going through the same thing right now.. guys are weird.. id say try texting him first once and if he seems to still answer with short response then let it go.

• He could also be busy