Why aren't guys ever interested in me romantically?

im 18 years old and I've never had a boyfriend. not because i dont want one but boys never really seem to be interested in me except in a sexual way. i date girls now because it never works out with boys. why? people say im beautiful all the time. i try to be nice to everyone i meet but i am a little shy. I've always had trouble communicating with people, especially boys, but its not like i never talk to people at all. my girlfriend tells me im perfect and sexy and i could have anyone in the world if i wanted too. i dont get it. im not looking for anyone right now because im in a relationship but i just want to know what there is about me that makes boys not want to date me. i remember the one time i asked a boy out he turned me down and his excuse was that i worry too much. some boys have told me im intimidating. others never talk to me in person but always text me etc. but none have shown genuine interest in me. am i just too bland? or unattractive?

people that are commenting on my style thats kinda immature dont you think? i love my style and i see nothing wrong with it ! my girlfriend is covered in tattoos and thats the style i like and what i look for in a significant other. and i haven't had gauges and tattoos forever, so what about when i didn't have them?

Most Helpful Guy

• there is nothing wrong with you. some guys might call you intimidating because they are just afraid to ask you out. i wouldn't have that problem if it weren't for the fear of being rejected. hey if i were a girl i'd probably date girls.

the point is some guys are douches, others are scared because of your style buts there is no reason you should dress differently.

What Guys Said 4

• Probably the fact that you have boyfriend. I refuse to go fishing in a pond that's empty.

• You look like a fine young lady its just the guys you talk to are garbage.

• not that hot
    ear discs
    tattoo

• It's the gauge. Aside from that you seem like a girl I'd like to get to know.

What Girls Said 1

• It's partly your appearance, I believe.