I got sick in front of my boyfriend... Game changer?

My boyfriend and I have been together for about 8 months and he's been staying at my apartment for the last week. I came down with what I thought was just a cold on Saturday. Today, we were laying on the couch and all of a sudden I felt like I was going to be sick. I threw up about five minutes later. It happened so fast and all I could do was lean over and he saw the whole thing. I've been vomiting pretty consistently since then and I look like hell. My bf is here taking care of me. He undressed and re-dressed me, tied my hair back, and he even cleaned up my throw up (gross I know) but I don't want it to ruin his attraction to me.

Guys have you ever been in this situation before? Did it or would it make you see your girlfriend differently or be grossed out by her? How do I make it up to him?
I haven't had the stomach flu in forever and I feel like a monster :(

Most Helpful Guy

• It is ok to be human in front of someone you are intimate with. It is not a game changer unless he was only after sex. He cares about you and is by your side taking care of you. It is a sign of affection and love. No one can maintain the 'perfect' image forever as we are not perfect as humans. I'm sure he is actually happy to be there for you in a time of need. Thank him. Hug him.

When you are back to 100% reward him with some lingerie and a no holds barred romp in the sack. All will be washed away. :-)

• Haha he knows I'll make it up to him but I don't think he wants to have sex with me after seeing me throw up for 24 hours. He was pretty great about it though- I just worry he won't be attracted to me the same way. :(

• I don't think it will be an issue. Short memory... ;-)

What Guys Said 5

• He's human, you're human, and you did a human thing. If THAT causes him to lose attraction for you, then it's his loss.

When you're with someone, these are the kinds of things you do; you do it because you care and love them, and you want to support them.

• Every single person throws up, it's a part of life. We don't get in relationships just for the nice moments. So no it would not affect my attraction for her. Even cleaning up the throw up is not gross to me especially if I love her.

• I'd feel sympathetic and try to help you feel better?
    Would not push me away...

• I've been married. I've dealt with much worse. It's no game changer. Sounds like he's a keeper. You got sick. You have nothing to "make up" to him. I simple 'thank you' will suffice.

• LOL yes, I have been in that situation. So you threw up, who cares? Not like he has never done it...

• Haha I know. I've taken care of him when he's been drunk and puking but this was way worse. I feel like it's every guy's worst nightmare lol- definitely put a damper on our night. I feel like watching your girlfriend hurl all over the place is a bit of a buzzkill.

• It just shows you are human. no worries :)

What Girls Said 2

• Just say thank you. There's no need to worry. Whe you love someone you're willing to do that and more for them. At point of our lives, we all go through that and take care of the ones wile love. One day he'll be sick or have some kind of problem and if you love him, you'll be there for him too. Just tell him you appreciate him taking care of you. It shouldn't change anything.

• Make sure you're not pregnant.