Would you date a jerk who brags about his ex stephanie can sell things on craigslist and has 2 kids, that he hates kids making his van dirty etc?

met this guy, tariq ali, and he's the worst guy I've ever met. complains about fat people, his stomach is out of shape, he has sex and doesn't care about other peoples' feelings, he keeps talking about a red head named stephanie and had great sex with her apparently, she has a kid from another guy and he rents a room from a weirdo, drives a creeper van, doesn't buy you good enough gifts or visits you when you're sick. I wish I knew where you can list people who are undateable but this guy would be one. old, an asshole, doesn't care about others, has been accussed of taking advantage of people in need. tariq ali, the ultimate asshole.

Most Helpful Girl

• no its just not my type

What Guys Said 2

• Is this a question or a rant?

• this is priceless "tariq ali", walking nutsack... sounds like the kind of guy you'd hide from your grandma. so how the ffff did you get in so deep with a marocchino com'sa?

What Girls Said 4

• ... Are you seriously asking this? Like, is this really up for debate in your head?

• No. Why would I?

• And I thought my ex boyfriend was bad, when he ignored my texts for a day... jeez.

• Ewww f*** that with a ten foot pole. Hell naw.