Could it be more then just a hook up?

I met this guy online about 2 weeks ago we talked online Nd exchanged numbers. we set a date for that weekend (friday) and on that Tuesday we ended up hooking up and again on Saturday (maybe I went to far to fast?). We only went to 3rd base he spent the night both times. He texts most of the time but the conversation are short lived as he won't reply back. He never brings up going on another date even when I say I want to go check out a new movie or explore the downtown as im relatively new to the city (he will say maybe when exams are over or in the summer). But he does bring up coming over to his place and vise versa. So I want to know if this seems like a hook up/fwb or could it become something more and what can I do? I kind of like him so I want something more but also don’t want to waste my time on something that isn't gonna happen. Any advice is great and much appreciated

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl. You are moving waaaay too fast. You haven’t even known each other for a full month yet he’s already experienced you sexually twice? -_- This is how a guy’s focus from getting to learn and know you mentally gets derailed because you are distracting him with your vagina and/or oral sex. So some other female can come along and capture his heart and head because all you’ve got him focused on capturing is your puss. This harsh reality is why it is best to leave your vagina out of it until things are exclusive or at least until he’s actually gotten to know you. Otherwise, he’ll probably just end up taking advantage of the fact that you will willingly hook up with him without even making him earn it or work for it. If you want something more, then you’ve got to conduct yourself like you are worth something more.

What Guys Said 2

• Listen to your intuition.
    If it feels like he's not putting forth enough effort, he isn't. And if he isn't now, do you see that changing in the future?

• It's not going to happen.

What Girls Said 1

• If you met online. It's going nowhere!