Celebrities/well known people message my boyfriend on social media-how do I deal with it?

As I would obviously get jealous.

Most Helpful Girl

• Are these girl celebrities? Why would you get jealous? I'd be like OMG THAT IS SO FUCKING COOL! Also, just because these celebrities are well-known, do you even like/care for the ones that are messaging him? Just deal with it and use it to your advantage. I wouldn't be jealous if that were my bf, but I'd be very surprised and curious as to why they were messaging him.

• That is a good point. Thank you :) I guess because my boyfriend comes from money, is a good guy and very attractive and I'm sure money gives people connections etc.

• Haha very true! Again thank you for making me look at the positive side of it

• You're welcome. 8)

What Guys Said 2

• that is really not a big deal calm down unless he's sending like dic pics or something everything shouldbe fine

• There are no real coping mechanisms.

What Girls Said 1

• Why do you get jealous? It's just peoples messaging him. Unless it's sexual? If not, i don't get what the issue is.