Arguing in a relationship?

What does he mean when he says everyone's true colors come out eventually

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 1

• It means that when you piss someone off enough or if they piss you off enough, your true feelings/thoughts about that person will come out.

What Girls Said 3

• People always hides their inner "demon" as in, their "true selves" on a beginning of a relationship. And when years pass by, their true selves are beginning to show, so it obviously means, the truth about them will be revealed in a certain time. So no more hiding and no more lying about themselves anymore.. ( I really hope you understand this lol )

• exactly what he said. People can't hide their true nature forever

• Iim bipolar and on my monthly and instead of him trying to calm me down he argues back

• Well if he doesn't listen when you tell him something important then I don't have much hope for your relationship.

• Last month was a year he proposed Christmas and he's supposed to propose again on my birthday so we don't have to hide it from my mom and family

• Proposed? And you're 16?