Says he likes his girls to have someone else when in a relationship... possible warning?

He's says he likes watching the girl having sex with guys with big things, he didn't want the girl on birth control out the guy to wear any protection... and if the girl gets pregnant he wants to take care of the baby.

How do I tell him I'm not interested in that sort of relationship?

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to just tell him, or the consequences could be horrible!

What Guys Said 20

• It's an air raid siren! Run away from him as fast as you can!

• Wow just say it straight out. This can in no was have a happy ending , and if it's something that doesn't interest you then this would only serve his interests and in no way benifit you. The bigger question is I you do this once will it then be expected more? Will it one day be thrown up in your face over some thing later? I say it's a no win situation

• OMG... he is a psycho. and by the way.. he can say anything he wants... it is not his DNA, he would not be responsible for anything at all. you think that dude is going to take care of someone elses child? he wants the person he cares for to have sex with someone else. ANYTIME a person wants their SO to have sex with someone else it means the relationship is done and they are looking for ways to make it exciting for them. because you just don't let someone you want have sex with another person.

• Trollololololol.

Possible warning signs? You must be joking.

• You know those warnings they put on curling irons to not "insert this curling iron in any orofice? Well what this guy wants to do and observe is like that curling iron warming DON'T DO IT!

Run do not walk from this guy.

• It's not a warning it's a very clear and stated preference/desire. If this is/is not something you are into then be as open and honest as he is.

• Why the fu... What the hell.. I'm speechless

• Nah, literally every single guy is into this, thats why single girls with kids have no problem getting serious relationships instead of fwbs.

• are you afraid that he will cheat on you?

• You tell him by staying tf away from him and never looking back

• You and him are not compatible

• It's a fetish. One that, if you don't also have, will make the relationship impossible. Run away!

• Ok, his freek is freeking you out!!
    Move on. He is not for you..

• First, you need to tell him to give you my phone number and address. We'll work out the details later. Did he say how big the "thing" has to be?

• Uhhh if it doesn't work out I dont see many other men wanting you after.

• He's a cuckold. I can tell that's not your thing, so I'd say it's best to tell him you are not interested in that.

• Dump him, how do you get involved with low spirits like him in the first place.

• I met him in class and he was fun to talk to.

• you should stay away, he just want play with you.

• Yes always tell someone if your not comfy with something

• young gal. such an idiot question you have! common sense please? lol

• you don't have to be so mean... TT__TT

What Girls Said 13

• this is no where near a 50 shades type... and yes he is selfish... if he wasn't he would want u at least on the pill or even a bloke to be using a condom... he obiously isn't very worrid about your health... and why would he actually want u to become pregnant by another man? are u in a relationship together or is this like a mutual arangement... well it can't be because your queationing if...
    do you and this bloke asking this of you have any feeling towards one and other or?
    I would say it sounds abit freaky... I myself would be asking why he would want other guys having sex unprotected with you if he had felling where there is a chance your health could be at risk... I would also be wondering why he wouldn't be to worrid if you became pregnant with another mans baby... for a start that iz just wrong on you... and the man who could possibly be called the aperm giver n not to mention the poor baby later in life...

• He probably has a thing for voyuresim. he gets turned on watchin people get it on. all I say its ur body ull b the1 pregnant and we all knw what havoc hvin a child can cause to ur body and sex life. no if u gna do this u demand condoms and take ur birth control. also dnt trust him2 look after the kid. why be a mother when life hasn't made u a wife? life can b hard enuf. a guy who demands such has no respect4u. I once had a guy demand I sleep with him and his weird friend I told him2 f@k off. he has zero respect4u. u must put ur foot down with this guy.

• Are you ok with getting pregnant from a stranger and living your life with this guy you just stated dating? If not you have to tell him it's not your thing.

If you're ok with the sex part just be sure to use protection

• That is a very specific fetish actually. There are certain people who would adore that lifestyle, but if it isn't for you then please tell him how you feel about it immediately so he doesn't get his hopes up.

• tell him u don't want a baby and u don't want to have sex with anyone other than him, he can't control u, he can't force u to have sex with other people and he can't make u have a baby if u don't want one! tell him to sling his hook!

• How old are you? You're fucking smart!! I love it. 😆

• The U. S. it's the state that looks like a glove.

• oh ok fair enough

• Oh no.
    Skid marks

• That's crazy as hell!!! Twisted version of "50 shades of gray". No man is worth losing you worth, morals or soul over. Run!!!

• If you're talented, you could write him a song to tell him.. like Taylor Swift lol

• That nigga gay on the low. 👀 an undercover fruit loop. Or he's bi.

• I think you should stay away from him to be honest with you. There are other guys out there don't settle for a guy like this, you can do so much better. Stay true to who you are girl don't let him talk you into anything you may regret in the future.

• Another smart young lady... I'm so proud 😭

• All I see are red lights and flashes. I hear"DANGER DANGER!" "RUUUUUN FOREST" get out of that relationship

• Tell him he's a closet homo and totally selfish. Then don't look back!

• Omg he sounds crazy lol!!! Ok so I can help answer this.. Are you just not interested in being with him all together or do you still want to be with him but just not that type of relationship?