Which one is less heightist towards short men, British women or American women?

As a 5'6" Asian guy, where do I have higher chance to get laid?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 5'4. Live in the US. I would not mind having sex with someone of your height. Plus there are some ridiculously short women here in the states.

• I heard that American women are the most heightist in the world

• I wouldn't know. I've seen men of all heights date other women of all heights here. Go to the US and see for yourself. As a side note: I prefer short Asian guys anyway as long as their taller than me.

What Girls Said 3

• Asians. Obviously.

• What about em? :o

• I hate you! I'm half inch from average!

• no, but since you're dumb enough to choose a country of residence based on height, i figured i'd just throw some facts at you.

• Every country has their heighting people. I'm 5'1" so you're tall by my standards lol.

• For a 15 years old

• I won't grow much at this stage. Not because of my age but because I started puberty rather early. So I'm sure I'll stay around my current height until adulthood anyways lol

• Asia.

It also depends on the type of girl you go after.

• Hello? I am asking between UK and US. Didn't you read the question?

• True but enough Indian and South Asian women stick around and not reject us for white guys like how Asian girls do.

• Lolwut. I don't know what you guys are on about, but where I'm from (New Zealand), Asian and Indian guys don't have much problems with girls. At least the assimilated ones don't. I know tonnes of Indian guys dating/married to "white" girls and some Asian guys too. Heck, I've gone on dates with white girls, and race has never held me back. I'm 5'10 though and grew up here (So am assimilated as hell), but still.

What Guys Said 8

• You're both short and Asian so your chances are really low in both America and England. Don't worry though, I'm 5'8 and Indian so my chances are really low too.

• For white girls, white > black > Asian > mexican > indian

I am facially aesthetic anyway.

• @YeahNaahh Like I already, if a guy is rich it doesn't matter what he is. Race, height, weight, and nothing matters if guy is rich. And in the West, there are many well off Indian guys so being rich can get them a girl. If you look at non-rich Indian guys in the West, they struggle. Plus America is the epitome of stereotypes and generalizations so that might be another reason.

• @MyUsernameRules

I find it hard to believe so many Indians are rich, and the ones I personally know that I am talking about are middle class, definitely not rich.. I'm not rich either, that hasn't harmed my chances in any way.

If you insist, then fine. Each to their own, I'm not going to try convince you. Believe what you want.

• it really doesn't matter.

5'6" isn't very short. if you're good-looking and have a good personality, then most girls wouldn't mind about your height

• Your best market would be Asia you might be a giant to some people.
    But if you must know between the two it doesn't matter as long as you're taller than the girl

• Yeah, but many of them are 5'7" - 5'10"

• 5'4" is all race girls in US. For the white ones is at least 5'5".

• Well you're being picky now for only wanting white girls

• Probably americans. We got a lot of Asians and mexicans here so we are probably shorter on average to begin with.

• Date an Asian girl. They're really short too.

• Man get outta here! You're making me look bad! I'm 1-1/2" shorter and getting laid isn't an issue!

• As a Brit I'd say American women, ALL the girls I know wouldn't fate a short guy.

• Your not too short bro I'm 5'10" and I've seen dudes way shorter than me get twice as many girls as me. Your fine bro!;)