Do girls like to be given flowers on first dates?

Is it cliche? Or do some people actually enjoy it?

• Bring on the flowers!
    31% (5)0% (0)28% (5)Vote
  • Don't bother with the flowers!
    44% (7)0% (0)39% (7)Vote
  • Depends (on what?)
    6% (1)0% (0)6% (1)Vote
  • See results
    19% (3)100% (2)27% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
12|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Literally did not return a guy's phone calls because he did this. And he was even good in bed.

0|0
    1|0
    • It's that bad? Jeez. Alrighty, will not be doing it I guess, thanks!

What Girls Said 11

• Depends on the girl. I'm an old fashion type of girl, so I LOVE IT. But in today's society, being romantic is the worst thing in the world, coming from men or women.
    Yea it's corny, it's cliche but I LOVE IT.

So it depends on the girl. If she's old fashion romance type, like me, she'll appreciate and love it. If she's a more modern lover (which about 99% of men and women, especially young men and women are :/), she won't like it.

0|1
    0|0
    • Eh, I don't really know what type she is in that sense. It's very risky. Not everyone's as friendly and receptive and apparently old fashioned as you.

• Show All
    • Okay, if you're not friendly, I'm not a dude lol

• Catfish! Lol I knew it :p

I'm not really friendly. But thank you :3

• It's still a really sweet idea!
    But instead of a bunch of flowers, one single flower would be a nice gesture :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Eh, it depends. I don't know. I think if I really liked the guy, then I'd be totally happy that he gave me flowers. If I didn't know him all that well, then I might not...

0|0
    0|0
  • I like flowers and would be really flattered... but picking wildflowers outside would be just as affective as store bought.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. If we make it to second or third, yes. First? No.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's too much for the first date. Only give a girl flowers if you're both really emotionally invested in each other and are on the same page with where you stand relationship-wise.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll be flattered but I don't expect them

0|0
    0|0
  • Bring the flowers but you don't have to buy them. Some from the street would be sweet

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd feel like you're rushing things. And feel like I'd need to compensate.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, that would be kinda creepy, because gifts of any kind create a subconscious obligation to do something in return. If she has a bad time, she might still feel a need to give you another shot, and that can send mixed signals.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not on first date. Too much

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.