What's the worst thing a guy can do on a date with you?

Inspired by some episodes of disaster date I saw on YouTube.

0|0
13|2

Most Helpful Girl

• If he brags about his past achievements or possessions.
    Absolutely disgusting.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Bring his mother, and give her more attention than me...

I still refer to that guy as Norman Bates

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm, Not to sound shady but pay, or like on group dates, say stuff about our sex life, which for the most part i'm very private about.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rape murder molest kidnap etc.

0|0
    0|1
  • Talking about "only" negative things like how awful his day was... how awful his boss is.. how awful his lunch was etc 🙊 i don't mind listening but i would like talking about some good things too :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had a blind date, and he came out as a totally different guy. Like DIFFERENT. It wasn't a filter. He didn't even bother to tell me that he was using a stranger's picture. That's the worst so far.

0|0
    0|0
  • Talk about his ex, be really pushy, touch you too much, if you're out for dinner being really gross and having no table manners, making you pay for everything

0|0
    0|0
  • Expect to get sex on the first date.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are many bad things he could do, but realistically, if he makes it seem like an interview.

0|0
    0|0
  • expecting me to put out easily on 1st date

0|0
    0|0
  • Talk about ex's then go so you do you wanna experience what all those girls got pm come back to mine and I'll give you a ride on the Gmaster. His name was George.

0|0
    0|0
  • Talk about his ex. My God do I get completely turned off. Wish I could say it's never happened to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be racist, sexist, homophobic or transphobic.. burp or fart openly + demonstratively.. have unpleasant BO and/or bad breath

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Stab someone.

2|1
    0|1
  • Not pay for her meal I'm sure

0|0
    0|0