Is anyone else tired of being alone? I'm talking alone every night and rarely see anyone.. Anyone else the same?

Alone at work and at home. Grandparents are dead, no siblings, no family other than parents, no romantic partners either. I'm so sick of being alone i feel like nobody understands me or has time for me. Fuck the world

To make matters worse I'm also sick at the moment, and conveniently have no sick days left. Trying to be positive but its not working today

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sorry, it sounds like you're having a sucky time :'( . You don't deserve to feel like this; I hope you find someone who loves you and understands you soon <3

*Many hugs* Hang in there Anon dude <3

• I'm sorry that you're sick :'( *wraps you in blankets and brings you soup and lemsips*

What Girls Said 5

• Dont feel like this, maybe you should try doing something new like going to the gym arranging evenings out with work friends or joining a dating site and maybe getting out and about and enjoying other peoples company. Everyone feels lonely sometimes it is what you do to change it that is important

• As humans we crave interaction with others, it's definitely normal. I feel same.

• That's exactly how I feel.

• Sheesh, I'm sorry :,( you should go out and party :D I'm sure it would cheer up!

• Haha lets be friends! :D

What Guys Said 1

• your not as alone as you might think bro