So a guy who I thought really liked me is ignoring me for some girl he met on Tinder, why does this make me hate myself?

Like I literally hate myself and feel like something's wrong with me. This guy liked me and I liked him. I don't know why I'm not good enough and im so bad that he had to go find some other girl on tinder. I'm so hurt and feel like shit. I want to kill myself cause he just reaffirms that something is wrong with me and that im not good enough. I'm so sick of it. I have a feeling it's becsuse I'm mixed race, and maybe guys don't want to settle down with gjrls like me. I really don't know but I'm in a really bad mood and I don't know what to do.

What Guys Said 1

• not much you can do, can't force someone to like you as much as you might want to

• Well obviously. I know that. I'm just upset

What Girls Said 1

• Honestly, if he can't see your worth, forget him. You'll find another guy out there. There's nothing wrong with you. What is good enough anyways? Isn't being alive "good enough?" Besides, he's using Tinder so I doubt he's looking for something serious.